Dreamweavers, how do you make sense of horrific death, atrocity, and real human experiences? Andye Murphy, our Rock ‘n Roll Shaman shares more about grieving and processing the senseless murder of a longtime friend and client. We will discuss it as humans, and approach it as spiritual practitioners trying to sort through the disorientation in a helpful way.
How do we clear dark energies and entities with love and light? Is the darkness an off-shoot of our shadow self? Can we have an addiction to the light? Could making alliances with chaos, in place of evolution, and can this lead down a dark path.
- North Node Astrology
- Sylvia Browne’s Soul Series
- We also reference Matt Kahn, as we do in so many episodes <3
- Andye’s new article on Sekhmet (the Egyptian Goddess referenced around wiping out souls from all time) will be published at Wyrd Collective the week of January 8th, 2018.
- Rob Bell Robcast Episode with Alexander Shaia on Openings
- Naomi Ochoa’s episode on community as medicine
Email us at witchcraftsy.com with questions!